- On which exchange is Regulus listed and what is the ticker symbol and when did it go public?
- Regulus is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol RGLS, and its CUSIP number is 75915K 200. Regulus became a publicly traded company on October 4, 2012.
- Where is Regulus incorporated?
- Regulus is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- Where is Regulus headquartered?
- Regulus is headquartered at 10628 Science Center Dr., Suite 225, San Diego, CA 92121. The main phone number is 858-202-6300.
- Does Regulus offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP)?
- No, Regulus does not offer a dividend reinvestment program.
- Who is Regulus' transfer agent?
- Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
1-800-962-4284 (from the US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
- If my address changes, whom should I notify?
- If your shares are held in street name, you must contact your broker to update your address. If your shares are held in your name, you may contact our transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
- When is Regulus' fiscal year-end?
- December 31.
- Who are Regulus' independent auditors?
- Ernst & Young LLP
4370 La Jolla Village Dr., Suite 500, San Diego, CA 92122-1251
- Who is Regulus' legal counsel?
- Cooley LLP
4401 Eastgate Mall
San Diego, CA 92121
- Who should I contact if I have further questions?
- Regulus' investor relations department is happy to answer any shareholder questions. You may contact Regulus' investor relations by phone at 858-202-6300, or by email at email@example.com